The Official Fan Site of Marley, Amelia, Samuel, and Rose
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Saying "Yes!" to Michigan
We made it to Michigan! We had a straight flight (3.5 hours) and it went very smoothly. Mars was a perfect angel (really!).
Marley was so excited to see his Grandparents again!
And of course, to meet his aunts and uncles.
Uncle Matt
Auntie Alicia
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wish I knew you were here (or are you still here?)!! My in-laws live across the street from your parents and I would of loved to stop by and say "HI" for a moment (family needs the most time I know lol)
You guys look like you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy! Glad to hear you had a good flight. Kent still travels well...so far any way. We'll see on the 14 hour flight to Japan next summer!
3 comments:
Wish I knew you were here (or are you still here?)!! My in-laws live across the street from your parents and I would of loved to stop by and say "HI" for a moment (family needs the most time I know lol)
Hope you had a good visit and trip!
Amanda Kettler
You guys look like you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy! Glad to hear you had a good flight. Kent still travels well...so far any way. We'll see on the 14 hour flight to Japan next summer!
Amanda - We're here until Thursday, July 3rd. Please stop by if you are in the neighborhood.
That goes for everyone. We've been keeping busy with the family, but we'd be happy to visit with you if we're home.
Post a Comment