Monday, July 28, 2008

Who needs sleep?

Well, there was no projectile vomiting last night. So, that was good. But, Mars was awake and being fussy for nearly two hours from about 3-5 am! That has never happened before, so I guess we were due. His sleep has been off ever since we got back from Michigan. I think that he is transitioning to two naps instead of three, which is messing with his night time sleep. All the new foods he's eating can't help the situation either. He fell asleep in his own bed fairly easily tonight. Hopefully he stays asleep!

I was wiped out after last night, so I left Jeff and Mars at home and spent the afternoon shopping for new school clothes. I haven't been shopping by myself in a LONG time. It was very refreshing AND I got some cute outfits:)

2 comments:

Emerson Clan said...

How are you feeling about returning to work? What are you going to be doing for childcare? That reminds me I should think about work clothes, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun!! Looking forward to seeing those new outfits.... not looking forward to the end of vacation. Good luck with the sleep patterns. Just when you think things are going so well, there's some new little thing to mess them up again. Could be naps, could be teeth, could be any number of things. Sleep when you can--- shop when you can't!!
Nancy