Monday, October 20, 2008

We're back. And we brought germs with us.

We're back from our whirlwind trip to Michigan. Pat and Cyndi's wedding was beautiful. The bride looked like a princess, the groom her Prince Charming. The reception was a blast. Mars stayed up until 1 am partying with the family. He was great on the plane, though he didn't sleep much on the way back, and was VERY squirmy!

I must have imbibed in one too many wicked cocktails of stress+sleep deprivation+air travel because I was feeling like crap today (sore throat, stuffy head, feverish). I left work right after school and slept for an hour. I'm feeling a bit better, but I just hope that whatever it is, Marley doesn't get it.

My computer hasn't been letting me upload photos for some reason (I have to get on Jeff's to do that). So, in the meantime, check out my mom's blog for some wedding pictures. You'll also get to see Sarah's favorite past time: Photobooth:) Matt and Alicia have some good ones too. Plus, you can watch a cool video of their trip to Cedar Point.

4 comments:

ALL7997 said...

I hope Marley isn't getting sick now. Too bad it was such a short visit it was so much fun spenting time with everyone.

Unknown said...

Oh no! I was hoping you were feeling better. The pictures are so cute! LOVE the picture of the three of you! Is that what you wore to the wedding?

Gramma goes Blogging said...

Those darn germy Michiganders!!
get well soon Dawn
xoxoxo

Dawn said...

Cec- Thanks, that picture was at the rehearsal.

Mom- I think the germy people were actually on the plane.