Monday, March 2, 2009

Future Star Pupil


Future Trouble Maker


Future Star Teacher


Future Trouble Maker

4 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

OMG that is so cute

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!! Let's see.... first will come the days when he LOVES to go to school with you to help set up your room, doing the FUN things like putting pencils on the desks and then names on things. Then will come the days when he'll roll your eyes at you and give you that, "Please... I'm wayyyyy beyond the helping my mom stage in my life!" Oh, the great times ahead of you. And in the mean time, these are darn cute pictures.

Unknown said...

hee hee. SO CUTE! Now, was the coffee cup one staged though? =) I wonder, do boys like to play school? probably not. =)

Emerson Clan said...

How adorable!

Your room looks so spacious and clean! I am jealous. Mine is cramped and I can't seem to ever get the kids to pick up well.

You must really be a star teacher... :)