Monday, June 8, 2009

Going Away

Jeff and I are leaving Marley overnight this week for the very first time since we brought him home from the hospital. He will be enjoying two fun-filled days and nights at his Nai Nai's house. And where will we be going for our first night without our son? Somewhere tropical? Somewhere romantic? Some place where we get to sleep together in the same bed? Not even close. Jeff and I will be spending Monday and Tuesday at Camp Seymour with the 5th graders. It will be a blast, I'm sure. It always is, but it's definitely not a relaxing vacation. And although Marley will be fine without us, I'm not sure the reverse is true.

1 comment:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

I sure know how your feeling about *Marley's fine but you probably won't be.*
It' tough being away from that sweet little boy.