Marley got a "just because" package in the mail today from Sarah. The first thing he pulled out of the box was a lion costume that Sarah got on clearance. Notice how he goes right past it to get to the books. He LOVED the pop up book, and was actually quite gentle with it (read: hasn't torn it to shreds yet). He had me read him all the books several times (once he got past the book cover confusion). Later, I tried to put the lion costume on him, but he was afraid of it. Luckily we have a while until Halloween!
3 comments:
Yay, I'm glad he likes the books!
hee hee. =) I LOVE his words! I wonder what he's trying to say when he gets the book... =) looking forward to seeing you this Friday!
hehe yes he is quite the talker. So sweet, the bottom clip stops at him signing *again*.
Post a Comment