The Official Fan Site of Marley, Amelia, Samuel, and Rose
Oh boy oh boy I sure do miss you guys. I hope you had a great christmas. Marley is such a smart little boy, I 'm so proud of him
Fun. Isn't it amazing, the difference between a one year old and a two year old!
Ha Ha you said *Accidently ate that one*
that cookie video was SO CUTE! =) I want Marley as my helper the next time I bake!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh boy oh boy I sure do miss you guys. I hope you had a great christmas. Marley is such a smart little boy, I 'm so proud of him
Fun. Isn't it amazing, the difference between a one year old and a two year old!
Ha Ha you said *Accidently ate that one*
that cookie video was SO CUTE! =) I want Marley as my helper the next time I bake!
Post a Comment