Monday, February 8, 2010

Long and Closed

That's the description I've gotten of my cervix so far at every one of my perinatal appointments. If things continue to look so good with this pregnancy, I will only have two more appointments at the perinatal clinic! Exciting, but also scary, since I didn't have any problems (as far as I can tell) with my last pregnancy until 30 weeks. The perinatologist has promised me that I will be allowed to come back should any problems arise after my 28 week appointment. Yes, I asked:)

Baby sister is looking good. She's still measuring in the 90th percentile, with an estimated weight of 1 lb 15 oz! Maybe we can give our friends, Tanya and Troy, a run for their money. This past weekend they had a 10 lb 12 oz baby boy!!

2 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

Bless you honey, and Great news about Jadas New BIG Brother Wow thats huge

ALL7997 said...

We are glad to hear things are going well for you. Cross our fingers that it will continue that way. What did Tayna & Troy name the baby?