Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Before and After

I just realized that we've taken exactly TWO pictures during this pregnancy.  Poor Baby Sister - she's already neglected!  I guess that's what happens when you're the second child.  Here I am around Christmas time (18 weeks) and now (35 weeks).


Edit: Here are some pregnancy stats from my appointment today, for those of you who like that kind of thing.

My blood pressure: 110/67
Baby's heart rate: 128 bpm
My weight gain so far: 26 lbs
My fundal height: 33.5 cm
Number of progesterone injections left: 1
Time until next OB appointment: 2 weeks

5 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

you look beautiful my dear

Anonymous said...

Looking good!! It's really amazing that the time for little sister to arrive is so close. Can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

HEY chic =) I try to keep up on yur blogging !! Im super excited that Marley is going to be a BIG brother ! CONGRATS ! U look Fantastic ! (amy)

KG said...

Awwww you are such a cute mom!!!

Emerson Clan said...

Love the pics. Especially love Marley sticking his chest out and trying to pose like you. You look awesome! Congrats on making it so far!