Thursday, April 28, 2011

Eek!

We leave for the Florida Keys bright and early on Sunday morning. While I am mentally ready to get out of this cold, rainy weather and into something warmer and sunnier (it's going to be 30 degrees warmer where we're going!), I am SO not ready for 8 hours of flying. Marley will be fine on the plane, I think, but Amelia is at the worst possible age for flying. She took her first steps two weeks ago, and all she wants to do is practice walking. She really does not care for sitting still at all! Not to mention that we're not even close to being all packed.

I'm kind of in freak out mode right now, but I know it will be awesome once we are there. We will be staying at this house with Sarah, Matt, Alicia, Lilyana, and my parents. Now, if I can just get through the next couple of days without losing my mind. Just think sunny thoughts...

2 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

just nurse her all the way! don't worry, go ahead and get up and walk holdin her hands. yer link now is combined with blogger link to ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zlr35csg8A

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That place is GORGEOUS! The plane ride will totally be worth it! I'm so envious! I need a break from teaching. Stupid kids =) Have a FANTASTIC time! Can't wait to see pictures!