Maybe it's time to have my thyroid levels checked. Or maybe it's this rainy weather we've been having. At least I would have an excuse for my lack of blogging inspiration lately:) It's not like my kids aren't doing anything cute. Well, except for right now. Right now they are watching Yo Gabba Gabba. Yes, even Amelia. Hey, I'm not proud.
This morning, for instance, Marley woke up and RAN out of his room yelling, "I'm missing it!!" He heard the garbage truck coming and wanted to watch it. Luckily, he didn't miss it:)
Okay while you wait for more Marley and Amelia stories, here are some semi-current pictures to tide you over.




7 comments:
Love the garbage truck story. =) AND the pictures. =)
Wow! Cool picture of Marley on the merry-go-round!
is that beach pic from yer iphone? man that's pretty
No, these were all taken with the real camera. The first three by Jeff and the last one by me. The beach one is Cannon Beach. We had an amazing sunset that night!
Yes, it's about time!!! Hoping you'll be around during our spring break, which is the week after next. I need a little catch up time! I love the garbage truck story, too.
adorable pics
awesome carousel pic! that looks like serious pro photography.
Patrick
Post a Comment