Luckily I didn't have work to return to today, otherwise I might have had some serious post-vacation blues. Also luckily, our first day back was Mother's Day. I slept in, followed by breakfast in bed, followed by a late lunch at
Prost! with the Franklin's.
Seattle is cold. And rainy. There's no ocean out my front window. No sound of breeze blowing through the palm trees. No swimming pool. No lazy days hanging with the Collins's. No giant iguanas walking across our front yard. No kayaking on the shimmering bay whenever the mood strikes you.
But at least there's German beer and sausage. Hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day as much as I did.
Stay tuned for more about our trip to the Keys. Just let me put on my sweatshirt. And my hat. And maybe some wool socks.
2 comments:
Absolutely love the picture. Once again, another Franklin child reaching for a beer. =) Welcome back Franklins!
Hilarious photo!
Post a Comment