Thursday, October 13, 2011

Coffee to a Tea

This pumpkin spice latte makes me happy. Can you see the jack-o-lantern in the foam?


This is why I love West Seattle. It's totally normal to walk into a coffee shop and find a great kids play area like this. I would have included pictures of the mini cupcakes, but the kids ate them before I could even set my coffee down:)


4 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

I see the face, that looks yummy.I didn't know Amelia went to school

Dawn said...

Hmm...It looks like it cut off the rest of my entry. I'm still not very good at this mobile blogging thing. That's the play area at the coffee shop! Pretty awesome, huh?

Nancy said...

Coffee to a Tea is a great place! In fact, I think we probably need to meet there again!

Nancy said...

Not again... meet there sometime.