Saturday, March 31, 2012

Getting Excited!

We have both of our apartments for our trip booked.  We are staying here the first week, and here the second week.  Now we just have to hope there isn't a baggage or railway strike while we are there. 

"French unions say they will stop at nothing regarding new change in aviation rules for industrial action. ie no more wildcat strikes, unions will have to give management 48 hours notice of a strike so management can give us, the general public time to plan. Just have a plan B and C if traveling over Easter 2012 and this summer."

Eep.

4 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

I am glad things r pulling together for you, I know your going to make great memories and have a fun time

Sarah said...

Wait,,, Whats going on...?

Unknown said...

Oh what fun! I don't think you're crazy at all!

Nancy said...

Glad you have everything in order now... such cute places!