Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thanks, Mom!

I think my mom is worried about my stress level. I guess posting my to-do list didn't help with my appearance of calm:) By the way, it's one week later and I have not been able to cross off a SINGLE thing! I've begun several tasks (painting the closet, gathering items for my hospital bags), but nothing has actually been completed. So, maybe I am feeling the crunch a little bit. Enough, I guess, to deserve this beautiful hydrangea plant.


Hopefully, it fares better than my old hydrangea plant.


Hey, it still has one little flower on it.

1 comment:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

well the old one has blue flower so it has enough acid in the soil (I think)You just need to feed it but not now according to this site http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com/fertilize.html


if it lives that would be nice, if it croaks then oh well that's the story of my gardening skills
Love you xoxoxo