You have managed to make your own way as the littlest member of our family. You prefer to be right in the mix of whatever's going on in the house. You hate to be left alone, even for a minute. But, you will happily play as long as someone stays in the room with you. You love your big sister and brother, and they adore you. You are a full-fledged member of their little club, and you know it.
You don't say a lot, yet, but you certainly know how to express yourself. I love the look of pride on your face when you help unload the dishwasher, clumsily thrusting each dish up at me. I love how you giggle your way through your favorite books, excitedly turning the pages. I love how snuggly you are, wrapping your arms around my neck, and burying your face in my chest when you're sleepy. I love your toothy grin. Your smile melts my heart. Every. Single. Time.
Samuel, you complete our family in the most perfect way. It's as if we've been waiting for you to join us, and now that you're here, everything feels just right. What a wonderful year it's been, getting to know you! I can't wait to see what you'll do next. Happy Birthday.
3 comments:
your such a sweet mommy,Sam is lucky to have you *hugs*
That was gorgeous.
Love this
Post a Comment