OMG, you guys! Rose is walking! Like actual walking, walking. Her favorite activity for a while has been having someone hold her hands and walk her around the house. Right around her 10 month birthday, I started catching her out of the corner of my eye. Did she just take a step on her own there before dropping down to crawling? Over the weekend she decided to make it official.
| Rose: 17.5 lbs, 27.75" |
| Samuel: 26 lbs, 29" |
| Amelia: 20.5, 29" |
| Marley: 19.5 lbs, 28" |
2 comments:
Yay, Rose! Love all the bath pics, Dawn!
Oh my gosh, Sam is ADORABLE in that photo! I mean, all your kids are cute, but I love that one of Sam! I was just looking at my old pictures of Melina..my little chunkers. :) I miss her rolls and chipmunk cheeks. :)
Post a Comment