Thursday, February 25, 2016

Dear Rosie

I can't believe you're one already! Sometimes I feel like I'm missing it, your growth and development. The time just flies by and, without any help from me it seems, you are suddenly crawling, walking, talking.  I often wish I had more time to devote solely to you. But, then I see how your siblings cheer you on and celebrate each one of your milestones as if it is the most important thing in the world.  I'm realizing that even if I can't be there for each and every thing you do, it's okay.  Because you have a whole team raising you.  

I love your mix of fearlessness and sensitivity. You are the biggest little explorer I've ever seen. Climbing to the top of the tallest thing you can find, heading for the biggest puddle, or the steepest stairs. But, one tiny bump on the head sends you crying into my arms. You are such a quick learner, always watching, always paying attention. You constantly surprise us with what you know. 

We all adore you, our little baby, and can't wait to see what you do next!

No comments: