Marley is 9 months old today. Woo hoo! Next Thursday he goes for his 9 month doctor's appointment. So, you have another opportunity to guess his weight and height. I'll make it a little easier this time by providing links to the CDC's growth charts for
weight and
height. You may remember that he was still on the small side at
six months old. We feel like he has gotten SO big, though, so it will be interesting to see how he compares. Also, this will be the first appointment that I have to miss due to work:( Ah well, at least I don't have to see him get shots!
5 comments:
28 inches long and 19 pounds.
~Sarah
21 pounds and 28 inches, sorry Sarah I copied you a bit :-). Man, I miss Marley, I had to watch a few of his videos to get my Marley fix. It's okay though Dawn, I know it's been a very busy week for you. Hope Jeff is feeling better as each day goes by. I've never had any broken bones but I know the pain is there.
xoxoxo Grams C
After thorough research and intense calculation, my guess is........ 18 lbs. 4 oz. 25.75 in. =)
20lbs 30in
what do we win?
---Matt
20 lbs 2.64 oz
29.3245 inches
(sorry for the precision- I am an engineer)
Post a Comment