Friday, March 13, 2009

Two Weeks Later: Walking Update

I can't believe Marley has only been walking for a couple of weeks! While there's still a great deal of falling down (he currently has a black and blue knot on his forehead from a run in with the coffee table) we've also seen some definite improvements. The weather today was perfect for playing at the park. This is Marley's second playground of the day. Walking is fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's really getting good at this walking stuff! Plus, he just always looks like he's really happy and having a good time.

Gramma goes Blogging said...

Gosh he's having so much fun!

Emerson Clan said...

I love how he walks with his arms out like an airplane. :) Too cute! Enjoy all the fun.

Kristie Walker said...

Awwww, look at that!

Sarah said...

Wow, look at him go!

Unknown said...

hee hee. I wonder if he'll walk with his arms up when he grows up.....he might be made fun of. =)

Heather said...

Very exciting!