Sunday, September 20, 2009

And the Puke Goes On

So Thursday night was a long one. Marley continued to throw up on and off until about 3:30 am. His tummy was pretty empty after the first couple of times, so it was mostly dry heaving. Poor baby. Jeff was already planning on staying home with him on Friday (as he will every Friday), but I still had to go to work on, like, 3 hours of sleep.

Friday and Saturday he seemed totally fine. Then, it started again. Saturday night was like a repeat of Thursday. This time it was about 11:00 pm when he woke up puking. *Sigh* I don't know what's going on, but we suspect that we just rushed him back to his normal diet when we should have taken things a lot slower. He just seemed to be so much better. We'll see how he does on Sunday, but we may decide to keep him home from school on Monday. 'Tis the season, eh?

2 comments:

KG said...

I hope Marley feels better soon!!

Unknown said...

oh no! Well, I'm glad you had a few days between puke-age! Are one of you able to stay home with hiim tomorrow?