Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Everyone's got a butt

Marley: Mommy.  You don't have a penis.

Me: Nope, because I'm a girl, and girls don't have penises.

Marley: I have a penis, and Daddy has a penis.

Me: That's right.  You and Daddy are boys.  Boys have penises.

 *Pause*

Marley: Mommy?  You have a butt?

Me: Yes, I have a butt. 

Marley:  I have a butt, too.  And Daddy has a butt.

Me: Yep, everybody has a butt!

Marley: Everybody has a butt.

And that concludes today's lesson.  I hope you found it as informative as Marley did!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hee hee. =) Marley's a riot. =) I wonder if he'll go to school and share his new found knowledge. =)

Gramma goes Blogging said...

This is only the begining of curious questions. Short quick answers are usually enough for little ones. good job.

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling.

Anonymous said...

everybody poops is next!
patrick