how sweet is that eh. I wonder if Jeff did a video of Marley kissing and singing to Amelia? I got it on skype but photos and videos aren't all that clear looking coming off the moniter. Man I sure was in heaven watching your new bigger family :-)
yay!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all of you! Ameila is beautiful! I will call soon, I can't wait to meet her and it looks like Marley will be a great big brother!!! :-)
I love the middle name...... Amelia May just flows so nicely. Can't wait to see her again. Hope you're all adjusting and doing well. Marley does look very happy with his new sister..... and very grown up.
Jeff, Dawn and Marley, Congratulations! She is beautiful and look at all that hair. Marley looks like his has taken on being a big brother very well.
I can't wait to get over to see Amelia Mae and Marley of course. Her middle name rhymes with Jennifer's middle name "Rae". I I really like the name you guys picked. Love you all.
7 comments:
Precious, precious precious! Beautiful children, beautiful name.
Much love, Lynn and Mike Urrutia
She's gorgeous. Congrats, mama!
how sweet is that eh. I wonder if Jeff did a video of Marley kissing and singing to Amelia? I got it on skype but photos and videos aren't all that clear looking coming off the moniter. Man I sure was in heaven watching your new bigger family :-)
yay!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all of you! Ameila is beautiful! I will call soon, I can't wait to meet her and it looks like Marley will be a great big brother!!! :-)
Wow. That makes Marley look OLD!
I love the middle name...... Amelia May just flows so nicely. Can't wait to see her again. Hope you're all adjusting and doing well. Marley does look very happy with his new sister..... and very grown up.
Jeff, Dawn and Marley, Congratulations! She is beautiful and look at all that hair. Marley looks like his has taken on being a big brother very well.
I can't wait to get over to see Amelia Mae and Marley of course. Her middle name rhymes with Jennifer's middle name "Rae". I I really like the name you guys picked. Love you all.
Post a Comment