As Dr. O'Hara warned, the frenectomy has not been a magic bullet. But, things are getting better - little by little. Amelia has to re-learn how to use her tongue, which is still probably a little bit sore. I would say today she latched sheildlessly, if that's a word, one in eight times as opposed to our previous rate of one in ten. Baby steps (appropriate enough since she is a baby, after all).
I forgot to mention that she weighed in yesterday at 8 lbs 4 oz, for those of you who like to know that kind of thing. Oh, and today was another SAHM day. I think we did pretty well. Since it was raining, I attempted to bring Marley to the Toddler Gym at Southpark Community Center, but it was canceled this week. Luckily it got nice so we just played outside instead. Oh and he also watched an episode of Dora three times. The same episode.
1 comment:
AHHHHH Dora. She's helped us through many days. Now we've seen Zaboomafoo about a million times. I wonder what will be next.....
Post a Comment