Amelia had her 4 month well baby check up yesterday. She did great for her two shots. She let out one big cry, then popped her thumb into her mouth to soothe herself. Here are her stats:
Weight: 14.5 lbs (55th percentile)
Length: 25.75 inches (85th percentile)
Head circumference: 39.5 cm (8th percentile)
She's rolling over both ways now, scooting all over the place, grabbing for toys, and bringing them to her mouth. She sleeps 8-10 hours at night, wakes up to eat, then sleeps another couple. She LOVES her big brother and gets a huge smile on her face every time he comes near. She is becoming very vocal and has the cutest little squeal and giggle.
2 comments:
What a fun age. I'm so excited I get to see her soon!
I think we have traded blogging personalities. I haven't blogged since Sept 20 and you have blogged 5 times since Sept 20. LOL
Post a Comment