Bored with choosing his own mismatched outfits each day, Marley has moved on to dressing Amelia, as well. "She should wear the polka dot shirt with a cupcake on it, the pink flower pants, and this pink sweater. I can do the buttons for her. She can't do it because she's a baby."



3 comments:
I can just see the thought bubble from Amelia. "Mom, what are you doing with the camera? Why aren't you helping me?!" =) Marley's such a good older brother! Guess he got tired of dressing his Thomas the Train too? =)
Marley can do buttons? Wow what a big boy. I see him working his tongue as he works there so that means hes really trying so hard. I just love that little boy!!
No, he can't do buttons yet. But, he insists on trying to do everything by himself first before he will let me help him with anything.
Post a Comment