The Official Fan Site of Marley, Amelia, Samuel, and Rose
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Hooray for Daddies!
Facing abandonment by their mother, this caring father attempts to comfort his inconsolable children, even suggesting that they might try and "have fun" in her absence.
Hee hee. =) that was a RIOT! I love that Jeff grabbed the video camera. See, this is why we get along. =) Dawn, this must have warmed your heart when you saw it. Either that or made you roll your eyes. Love you kids!
3 comments:
I don't know if I should have laughed that hard at that. Poor babies miss their mama.
All I can say is Poor Jeff :-(
Happy Fathers day!!
Hee hee. =) that was a RIOT! I love that Jeff grabbed the video camera. See, this is why we get along. =) Dawn, this must have warmed your heart when you saw it. Either that or made you roll your eyes. Love you kids!
Post a Comment