Wednesday, September 7, 2011

San Diego Photos!

At long last, the San Diego photos are here! Some of these were taken by Jeff's dad.  The rest were taken by Jeff.  Oh, except the Elmo's Flying Fish ride photos.  Those were taken by me, but only because I was forced to hold the camera while they went on the ride.  Here they are, in no particular order.  Enjoy!

Marley and Cindy had so much fun together.

This one, taken by Pete, might be my favorite of the trip!  GG was so great with the kids.  And they just adored her!

Windnsea Beach

Funny group shot on the Midway.  That's Uncle Steve in the back, left.

Midway Museum

Watching the dolphins play at Sea World

"I love Orcas!"

Bouncy house at Sea World

Marley really wanted a certain car on the EFF ride.  He was super sad when it got taken, and decided to wait another round just so he could have it.

Riding in the swordfish car.  Marley thinks it was worth the wait:)
Pelicans along the coast walk
Harbor seals (I think)

"I'm tired."



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looks like you had a great time... and sounds like it, too, from the other post. We need to get together before I go back to work!!!! (Really)