When we recover, we'll spend a week enjoying Brittany, and then head back to Paris for another week. This part of it, I'm looking forward to. The first part - not so much.
But, I'm hoping this explains my long blogging absence. My time on the computer is limited to the hours between 9 pm and whenever I can no longer keep my eyes open. With all the
Plus, I'm sad to report, we don't even have our accommodations firmly nailed down. And we're only staying in TWO different places! I don't know why trip planning is so hard for us, but I guess the end result must be worth it since we keep going places.
| New battery operated tooth brushes: cheap form of entertainment on cold, rainy days. |
Anyway, not to worry, you haven't missed a thing. The weather here has been total crap, resulting in the kids being forced to make up dangerous indoor games. Like Bouk the Mountain, where Marley and Amelia fling themselves head-first over the back of the couch and onto the cushions. Or Jump Over the Fire, where...well, maybe you should just watch the video.
1 comment:
Have a relaxing vacation,I know you can do it :-)
Poor Marley was waiting to get in trouble for Amelias falling, that was sweet
Post a Comment