If Eyeball isn't born in the next 24 hours, I will have officially crossed the line into the-most-pregnant-I-have-ever-been-hood. This is completely fine by me. In fact, it would be super if he could wait until the weekend to be born, ya know, when Jeff is around. But not next weekend. Next weekend, I want to go trick-or-treating with my big kids.
Just in case Eyeball decides to be inconvenient, I've made sure to schedule myself some childcare providers/hospital drivers/emergency midwives. Diane spent the day with us today, and will be back on Thursday. Nancy will be hanging out tomorrow. Then, Jeff will be home on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It feels a little bit like we're sitting around watching a ticking time bomb. But, it's definitely nice to have the extra set of hands at this point. Funny how pregnancy hasn't slowed down Marley or Amelia one bit:)
Here's our attempt at finally taking some pregnancy photos of me the other day, at 38 weeks. The kids (particularly Marley) were really offended that we were trying to take pictures that didn't include them. Most of these were taken in between being climbed and jumped on. I'm impressed by my relative look of calm.
I'm not sure why Marley looks so bored in this next photo.
This one of him showing his unhappiness at being left out was taken about two seconds before.
2 comments:
Marley's mad face is pretty cute heheh. Believe me baby # 3 is going to be so easy! gawd the wait is killing me arggggh
Wow, look at the beautiful preggo lady! Want to rub your belly. He, he. Love ya
Post a Comment