Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Still a Baby

Even though Sam will be turning one this month (yes, I know I still owe you an 11 month post), he is still very much my little baby. I've been trying to savor, what I consider to be, one of life's greatest pleasures: rocking a baby to sleep. It's not always easy to savor at 2 am, but on mornings like this, when the big kids are both at school, it's heavenly!
ps. This is an iPhone post. I hope it looks okay because I think posting from my phone will help me stay on top of my blogumenting a little better.

3 comments:

Kristie Walker said...

<3

And YOU GOT A BAMBEROO!!!

How do you like it? What is it from?

Sorry, geeking out. ;-)

Dawn said...

It's made from an indigo fog Girasol, and I absolutely adore it! Good carrier IDing, by the way. I award you 10 points!

Kristie Walker said...

I, er, may have owned a few B'roos in my time. ;-p LOVE them!