The new diapers and diaper covers came this week and Jeff has been trying them out. I washed and dried the diapers several times. After they'd shrunk up, I compared them to our old diapers and they look to be the same size. I haven't had time to investigate further, but I swear we ordered a bigger size. Maybe it's just because it's a different diaper? I don't know. Anyway, Jeff has been using the old diapers, since we know how absorbent they are.
I was really excited about the Thirsiesdiaper covers, and they are so cute, too. But, Jeff says that the velcro doesn't stay fastened so he stopped using them. Darn! We haven't tried out the fleece Bummis wrap that my mom got us. For now Jeff is sticking to the tried-and-true (and cheap) Prowraps. I'm glad I decided to get a few of those.
I'm getting really excited for Sunday's March for Babies. We will have 6-8 people joining us, which will make the walk so much more fun. AND we have raised $350 in just one week! Thank you so much to everyone who donated! The research funded by the March of Dimes really is worthwhile, and our healthy little boy has directly benefited from it.
3 comments:
Oh Crap, back to the drawing board?
Yippee for 7:30 in the morning on a SUNDAY! =) Dustin said he'll be joining as well (does he need to sign up to join?) Who else will be joining?
all sales are final, I looked at the site again. So I guess your stuck with them. They claimed:
Baby Regular-4X6X4
15-30 lbs4-12months 14.5" 21"
Baby Premium-4X8X4
15-35lbs 6-24 months 14.5" 21"
I was worried about the size because the largest ones were still smaller than the other site I was looking at.
Post a Comment