Well, Marley went to school today, but I stayed home. I started feeling terrible yesterday and it just got worse and worse. Mars, on the other hand, was totally fine yesterday. Besides having a stuffy nose, I'm feeling much better now. I'm planning on going to school tomorrow as long as no one is puking tonight. Keep your fingers crossed.
Here's the Beetle Daily Note for today:
Naps-
Reid- 1:05- 3:30
Marley- 1:10-3:30
Finn- 1:00-3:30
Grace- 1:20-3:15 (woke at 2 but fell back to sleep)
Layla 1:30-3:30
* We woke all the boys up so they could eat snack! They must be tired from busy weekends!
Today we sang lots of new songs during circle time and the Beetles are starting to remember the fingerplays that go along with them. They really enjoy "The Firetruck Song" and especially like the handshake at the end. They also like the "Clap, Clap, Clap Your Hands Song" and laugh when we clap our hands slowly and then quickly. For our classtime we painted our body tracings with watercolor brushes and paint dobbers.
During outside time, we played in the sandbox; building sand castles and then smashing them down. We counted together "One, two, three" as we poured each shovel of sand into the bucket. We also set up the tunnels and tents in the yard and enjoyed climbing in and out and peeking our heads up out of the hole on top. After lunch we headed upstairs to the living room and rode the cars around to get all of our energy out before naptime.
Jena
1 comment:
Hope your feeling better, I am curious, did You and Marley get the flu shot within the last couple of weeks? I always do my survey before I get my shot.
Post a Comment