Woohoo! We officially have a full-term baby! Barring anything crazy happening, we will get to take Sister home from the hospital with us. I will be so grateful not to have to repeat the horrible experience of leaving the hospital without a baby!
I'm only wishing I would have built some days for nesting into my maternity leave, but oh well. Not to get greedy, but I'm kinda hoping she'll be a little late so I can have a couple days off before the birth. At the very least, maybe she'll be considerate enough to be born on a weekend. Weekdays are already too hectic around here! Not this weekend, though, I have plans for Mother's Day that don't involve being in the hospital!
1 comment:
So happy to hear you are this far along! Can't wait to see pics of little sister. And CAN'T WAIT to meet her & Marley (and see you guys) in Hawaii.
Post a Comment