Sunday, May 23, 2010

While you wait

Okay.  I promise to update tomorrow with details about our first week as a family of four.  But, while you wait, enjoy these professional photos taken at the hospital.  They will only be available for another week, so if you want to order any, do it now!  The password is 0516ameliafranklin.

7 comments:

Gramma goes Blogging said...

For goodness sakes they really are beautiful, but man 45 for only one pose, we gotta put our heads together

Sarah said...

What a cutie pie!

Emerson Clan said...

WOW!!!!! Those are amazing. How do you choose?

Anonymous said...

OMG !! Dawn she looks just like a tiny YOU !! How precious is she !! I am so very happy for your new bigger family =) CONGRATS !! Amy G.

Unknown said...

Wow Dawn. She is beautiful!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness. Those are the most amazing hospital pics I've ever seen. You are so beautiful. Can't even believe you just gave birth!! I love these pics Franklins.

ALL7997 said...

beautiful simply beautiful. that's a hard call, way better than our hospital pics. They say 2nd child always get the short end when it comes to photos. I guess Amelia will have one up on Marley. She so cute.