Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Diarrhea Diaries

I realize that the majority of my posts over the last several months have been poo-related.  Those of you who don't enjoy reading about poop have obviously come to the wrong blog.  But, let's face it, folks.  Who doesn't enjoy reading about poop?  Poop stories are hilarious!  Did I ever tell you about the time I had food poisoning during a 10 hour drive from Detroit to DC?  Ahh, good times. 

Anyway, I'm here to tell you that you can look forward to a relatively poo-free next few blog entries (I know because I've already written them).  Plus, now that Amelia is pretty much over her tummy bug, our poo-ventures have slowed drastically.   I can't promise to never write about poop again, but I can tell you that she now has a killer runny nose and cough.  So, if you have any interest in mucus and snot...stick around!

No comments: