Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Me: Tell me about your Daddy.  What does he do?
Amelia: He does a couple things.  And he does a few things.  Actually, he does a lot of things.
Me: Really?  Like what?
Amelia: There's a lot of things.  He hugs me, and he kisses me.  And he says goodnight to me.  And I pat his back.


Me: Tell me about your Daddy.  What does he do?
Marley: He goes to work.
Me: What else?  What do you love about him?
Marley: I love that he likes to watch shows with me, like Spiderman.  I like to go places with him.  I like it when he plays with me - wait - I LOVE it when he plays with me.
Me: Is that all?
Marley: No.  I like listening to Cool Shoeshine with him, and him wearing his cool sunglasses with us.  I like sitting on his lap to read books.  And I really love when he makes blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are two lucky kids!

Gramma goes Blogging said...

that's sweet, I love their Dad too! Happy Fathers day