The Official Fan Site of Marley, Amelia, Samuel, and Rose
Congratulations! He looks so much like Marley!
Congratulations to the new addition to the Franklin family! He is a cutie :)
Hurray hurray! I agree with Colin! He looks like Marley! Well, like a Franklin child! =) Congratulations!
So many congrats!!I'll be in West Seattle Tuesday morning; can I drop some soup by? It'll be ready to freeze or reheat; whichever you need. :-) Email or text (or message me through FB) if that works.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations! He looks so much like Marley!
Congratulations to the new addition to the Franklin family! He is a cutie :)
Hurray hurray! I agree with Colin! He looks like Marley! Well, like a Franklin child! =) Congratulations!
So many congrats!!
I'll be in West Seattle Tuesday morning; can I drop some soup by? It'll be ready to freeze or reheat; whichever you need. :-) Email or text (or message me through FB) if that works.
Post a Comment