The day after Sarah headed back to the East Coast, Marley remarked during dinner, "Remember when Sarah was here?" We went on to relive Sarah's visit, and talk about how much fun we all had, and that Sarah's favorite color is brown:) Here are some of my favorite photos from her stay.
4 comments:
sweet
Awww.. your such a good auntie Sarah. coming all the way across the country to visit your little niece and nephew. Looks like you had lots of fun.
what kind of format are you loading these pictures anyway? I cant right click them to save and put in shutterfly.Looks like you need to load your photos there too, so we can pick and choose what we want on our walls :-)
Okay, I removed the captions. You should be able to save any of the pictures now. I won't do captions like that anymore (after the next entry).
Post a Comment